Sales Performance Analyst Wanted
LOOKING FOR A SALES PERFORMANCE ANALYST WHO HAS A DESIRE TO LEARN AND GROW WITHIN THE CELL PHONE RETAIL BUSINESS.
JOB FUNCTIONS / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collecting and interpreting a company's performance statistics and other relevant sales data.
- Submitting reports to the retail store manager, or relevant department head and management.
- Find areas of improvement regarding the company's performance, efficiency or financial status.
- Helping the management and other teams draw sales goals and needs.
- Entry-level acceptable, experience of 1-2 years in sales & marketing preferred
- English required, Korean preferred
- Intermediate MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Math skill required
- Poficient in follow-up and meeting timelines
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Paid Vacation & Sick days
- Prospect Heights, IL 60070
- Monday to Friday 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org