FDMR, Inc. 직원모집 (Logistics Manager)
FDMR Inc. (dba Suji’s Cuisine)
What We Do
Suji’s Korean Cuisine is a subsidiary of Suji’s Cuisine LTD, an international developer and distributor of Asian food products with offices in Korea, U.S.A., Japan, and China. At Suji’s Korean Cuisine (“Suji’s”) our commitment is driven by making clean-label, authentic Asian cuisine accessible to mainstream consumers at leading retailers including Costco, ALDI, Kroger, Walmart, Albertson’s, and other various channels of distribution. We are a rapidly fast-growing company with opportunities to quickly expand through eCommerce, food service, and international distribution.
Being a member of our team means that you are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, possess the ability to problem solve, lead, and identify opportunities to collaborate within the organization. Every member plays an integral role in helping to drive rapid business growth. Each day you come to work at Suji’s you will have a chance to make an impactful contribution. If you are passionate about sharing your love of good food and want to make a significant and measurable difference within an organization, we welcome you to apply for the Logistics Manager position.
What you’ll Do
Plan, direct, and coordinate warehouse & retail deliveries, overseas & U.S. freight transportations, routing, negotiate rates and services. You will manage and direct daily logistic operations to ensure seamless supply to company’s customers. This is an “Roll Up Your Sleeves” environment with opportunity to grow, manage, and build your own team as we scale up with profitable sales. You will be reporting to Chief Operating Officer.
Work closely with Customer Support Manager to develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply of products in all scenarios. Partner with Operations, Finance, and Sales to develop strategies to streamline supply chain processes and reduce cost.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency of delivery
- Effectively negotiate all overseas and U.S. transportation freight rates, carriers, and minimize warehouses/storages cost Track all inbound and outbound shipments and deliveries to customer’s and 3rd party warehousing facilities
- Coordinate & manage 50+ inbound overseas containers per monthly basis to secure on-time port arrival, warehousing, cost control in transportation rate, and storage space
- Coordinate sales orders and invoices for all retailers to include order receipt, and order entry confirmation for non-EDI customers
- Work closely with Customer Support Manager to proactively communicate in advance of any potential shorts, delivery timing, product allocation, and other pertinent areas of fulfillment issues to procurement buyers
- Handle all incoming customer inquiries pertaining to product deliverables; communicate and manage accordingly working tandemly with Customer Support Manager
- Partner and communicate with co-manufacturers, customers, broker partners, and 3rd party logistics porters to ensure smooth transition of continues supply chain flow
- Work closely with Operations to assist in optimal inventory management and production to ensure timely shipment of products to customers
- Perform logistics metrics in report tracking and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting and shipment tracking to ensure customers are informed of the arrival progress
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports, or customer issues
- Lead in development of carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure that compliance with regulatory or legal requirements are met with domestic and foreign countries
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability
- Collaborate with Operations to integrate logistics with customer sales, order management and accounting. Recommend logistics software programs to optimize system management
- Interface with carrier to coordinate all logistics to ensure on-time delivery and retailer fulfillment
- Manage ongoing projects pertaining to inventory management, freight costing, and order fulfillments
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) from regionally or nationally accredited college
- 5 - 7 years of experience in operations, supply chain, logistics, warehousing, transportation & project management
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management of principles
- Experience in management of product movement of overseas transportation
- Experience in food manufacturing preferred
- Excellent understanding of financial statements including P&L and cash flow
- Multi-task, great communicator – able to work closely with foreign business partners
- Good analytical skills and ability to communicate the issues and results through reports and verbal communication
- Ability to critically think through complex issues
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm working with a diverse team
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiencies with office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications, e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends
- Well organized
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy
- Some travel required
What we offer
Your benefits package consists of a range of benefits including healthcare coverage, paid time off, and professional training.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit. May occasionally the need to lift 50 pounds or more, and at times crouch, crawl, stoop, and bend. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
This job description is a general description of the job. This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that this position may perform.
FDMR, Inc., d/b/a Suji's Cuisine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.